SIMPLY








                                                                  Blouse Bershka // Jeans H&M // Sunglasses and  Bag Mango // Shoes CCC 


Hey guys !Here you have some photos from today!
Simple and convenient because each of us probably has a bad day and is then before asking itself What should I wear today........heheh when you do not want nothing :/

oh to be a woman............haha Hugs !


Hej .Tutaj masz kilka zdjęć z dzisiaj! Prosto i wygodnie, bo każdy z nas ma też gorszy dzień i staje wtedy przed dylematem ...w co mam dziś ubrać się ....hehe kiedy  robić się nic nie chce :/ 

ach byc kobietą.....hahah ...Trzymajcie się :*






2 komentarze:

  1. gorgeous hair

    New outfitpost up on my blog. Let me know what you think about it :)
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/2015/05/green-coat-and-cut-out-shirt.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. PERFECT BAG.. I LOVE YOUR BLOG.. KEEP IT UP..


    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    OdpowiedzUsuń